November Morning

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2011 Highlights

Before we get too far in to the new year, I thought I would reflect back on some of our big highlights from 2011!

1. Dave and I celebrated our 1 year wedding anniversary.
2. Dave graduated from Utah Valley University with his Associate's Degree in Automotive Technology.

3. I graduated from Southern Utah University with my Master's Degree in Education.

4. Dave and I bought a beautiful house together in Springville, Utah.

5. Dave and I had a really fun, week-long vacation in Las Vegas, Nevada.
6. We both got callings in our new ward: Dave as a secretary in the Elders Quorum and me as a Nursery leader.
7. Dave and I bought our first car together, a Mazda CX-7, after trading in his precious Audi.
8. Dave and I became an aunt and uncle for the second time with the birth of our nephew, Jericho.

9. We made two trips to see our families: one in August to see Dave's family in Oregon and one in December to see my family in Colorado.
10. Dave and I grew another year closer and our relationship is another year stronger!
2011 has been great and we are looking forward to all the fun adventures 2012 has to bring us!

No comments:

Post a Comment