November Morning

Friday, April 13, 2012

Dave's New Job!

Dave got a new job at the beginning of February.  He is working at Larry H. Miller Chevrolet in Provo as a quick lane technician.  He was excited to finally have the chance to get a starter job for a career in the automotive world.  We are hoping that he will be able to learn, grow, and progress at this dealership.  I am really proud of Dave for leaving a cushy job at Vivint in order to follow his dreams and do something he actually enjoys.  It's a waste to spend your life doing work that you find meaningless and unenjoyable.  Money will never compensate for dreading to get up every morning.  I'm glad that Dave and I both have the courage to do work that we love.

I am so proud of Dave that I had to get a couple of pictures of him in his work uniform!


Dave also recently passed both tests to become Safety and Emissions certified!  I know it wasn't easy to juggle work and these classes, but I'm proud of him for doing it and doing it successfully.  Dave is a great provider for us and I'm thankful for his motivation to continually improve himself in order to open more doors in his career. 

1 comment:

  1. You guys are so great! You are such a sweet, cute, supportive wife! I love it!

    ReplyDelete