November Morning

Monday, September 3, 2012

Maternity Pictures

For one of my birthday presents I wanted to have some maternity pictures taken.  I wanted to have pictures taken of Dave and I to remember our last days as a twosome.  We haven't had pictures taken of the two of us since our wedding, so I thought now would be a good time.  I also wanted some pictures of just me so that I can always remember this special time in my life and be thankful for the gift of motherhood.  My friend Tara was nice enough to take the pictures and edit them.  We took the pictures at the beautiful park across from the Mt. Timpanogos Temple.  I love the way the pictures turned out and I am so glad that I will always have a memory of this wonderful time in our lives!
These are just a few of my favorite pictures.  I am so thankful to be trusted with a sweet spirit and excited to meet the third member of our little family!

2 comments:

  1. I am soo excited for you guys!!! Your pictures are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw they turned out great! I'm so happy and excited for you guys :)

    ReplyDelete