November Morning

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Celebrating Dawson's Arrival

My family all came to see Dawson when we got home from the hospital.  Dawson is the first grandchild on my side of the family which is really fun and exciting!  It was really special for me to be able to watch my parents as grandparents and my siblings as aunt/uncles.  I was so grateful to have my family come.  My mom helped me out a ton!  It was so nice to have her take care of all the cooking and cleaning.  It was also nice to have her take care of me.  I will always be appreciate of her kindness during that rough first week of recovery for me.  I love any chance I get to spend time with my family!  Everyone loved Dawson.  I don't think there was ever a time when someone wasn't holding him!

The proud new grandparents.

Aunt Jennifer

Uncle Jason

Uncle Jeremy

New Mom

New Dad

We are so glad to welcome Dawson to our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment