November Morning

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Dawson's First Halloween

I absolutely love Halloween!  I have to admit that I was a wee bit disappointed not to be at work on Halloween because it is my very favorite day of the whole school year.  However, I tried to make the most of the day even though I pretty much had to celebrate it by myself.

While Dawson took a nap I was finally able to carve my pumpkin.  I was going to carve one for him, but I didn't have enough time so I just drew a face on Dawson's pumpkin.

We were actually able to find a newborn costume at the store, so we dressed Dawson up as a tiger.  It fit him really well, all except the enormous hood.  I dressed as his mama cat.  It was so fun and Dawson looked adorable!

Although Dawson had no idea what was going on, I'm glad we were able to have some fun with him and create memories of his very first Halloween!

1 comment: