November Morning

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Dawson's Baby Blessing

The culminating event of our long Thanksgiving weekend was Dawson's baby blessing.  Dawson Crew Gregory was given a name and a blessing by his father, David Thomas Gregory, on November 25, 2012.  I was so thankful to have my family in town to share in the special experience.  Poor Dave had double duty that day as he had to give his first baby blessing and speak in church.  He was really nervous about both things but he did a great job!  I'm grateful to have a husband who can bless my family's life with the priesthood.

We don't have the best pictures of this day.  Dawson was somewhat fussy in the morning.  He also spit up a ton during church all over his outfit, so we couldn't really take more pictures after church.  Oh well. 




Dawson's baby blessing will always be a beautiful memory.  I felt the pure love and joy of being a mother as I pondered the gift that he is in my life, and the joy it will be to raise him and watch him blossom into a wonderful man.

No comments:

Post a Comment