November Morning

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Family Pictures

I really wanted to get family pictures taken to capture our little one and our new family.  I decided to plan it for over Thanksgiving weekend so that my family could be in the pictures as well.  It was good timing too because we probably won't have a complete family picture again for about five years because my siblings will be gone on missions.

The pictures turned out so great!  Here are a few of my favorites:


This one is my very favorite! We used it for his birth announcement.  Dawson is seriously the cutest baby!


My mom makes these hats for my students every year as their Christmas present.  This year she made a tiny one for Dawson too.  He looks adorable in it!

 Our new little family!

The Picardo Family 2012

This was the very last shot we took.  Dawson had clearly had enough!

I'm so pleased with the way these pictures turned out!  I'm in the process of using a few of them to create a photo wall in our house.  I can't wait to get it all put together!  I love my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment