November Morning

Sunday, January 6, 2013

More Thanksgiving Fun with Family

It was so nice to have my family here for the long Thanksgiving weekend.  My mom, sister, and I got to do some Black Friday shopping.  We didn't start until around 11:00 though.  It's just too hard to get up early when your sleep is constantly interrupted.  I was able to get a lot of my Christmas presents while we were shopping.  Dave and I aren't much for surprise gifts.  We just like to buy our own.  This year we didn't even bother to wrap them; they just got stuck under the tree.  I bought a bunch of clothes and Dave took advantage of Black Friday online to buy golf clubs!

We also had fun eating good food at home and out.  After family pictures we went out for a nice lunch at Ruby River.





Dave, my siblings, and I also went to see the new James Bond movie- hooray for grandparents to babysit.  One night we all made the drive to Salt Lake City to see the lights at Temple Square.  It was really cold and crowded, but it was still pretty to see.



I had a great time with my family and I'm so glad they were able to spend Thanksgiving weekend with us!



No comments:

Post a Comment