November Morning

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Summer Visitors

Well, Summer has begun and now almost ended and I have not blogged even one time.  I guess I've just been having too much fun living life that I haven't made the time to write about life.  The next several entries will take you through our life from the end of May to the end of July.

Another school year came to an end and I finished my last year of teaching first grade.  I made the decision to switch grade levels this coming school year and was offered a fifth grade teaching position at my school.  I was also asked to be a part of our school's mentor program this year which is something I have always wanted to do.  I am thrilled for the upcoming school year and ready to take on a new year filled new people, new students, and new experiences.  These happenings sent me in to the Summer with happiness and excitement!

Dave's mom and Keith came to visit us over Memorial Day weekend.  It was their first time meeting Dawson and they had a great time getting to know him.  Some of the highlights of their visit was eating at Tucanos and spending a day in Park City.

Keith, Julie, and Dawson

Three Generations

Dawson with Grandma Julie

Shortly after Julie and Keith left, my parents and brothers came for a visit.  We had a good time hanging out with everyone.

Picardo family with Dawson

Grandpa Luis helping Dawson fall asleep

Dawson playing with Uncle Jason


Our final Summer visitors came just this past weekend.  Dave's Grandma Mary and Aunt Jan came from Oregon to visit and meet our sweet little man.  We had a relaxing weekend with them eating lots of good food and spending time together.

My boys with Great Grandma Mary

Sunday Best

We've had fun hosting our Summer visitors.  We're grateful for all of our family who travels so far to come see us and spend time with us.







No comments:

Post a Comment