November Morning

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Jessica's 26th Birthday!

This year I celebrated my 26th birthday.  Dave, Dawson, and I celebrated a day early since my birthday was on a Sunday.  On Saturday we drove up to Sandy to eat at Pei Wei.  We also did some shopping and I got some new clothes.  Later I did some online shopping and bought four new pairs of shoes!  My real birthday was a pretty low key day spent at church and home.  My mom and sister were there to celebrate with us as well because my sister got married just a few days later.

Hooray for presents!  I actually waited to open ALL of my gifts on my birthday since I knew we wouldn't be able to go anywhere and do something fun.


My mom made me a German chocolate cake- my favorite!

Gorgeous day for a birthday with my sweet little family!


Here's to another year and making more great memories with those I love!


No comments:

Post a Comment