November Morning

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Summer Trip

Dawson and I made a trip out to Colorado around the end of July.  We had a good time with my family.  The trouble with blogging five months after the trip is that I don't remember specifics, but I know we had a good time.  Luckily I have some pictures to help jar my memory.

 I spent a lot of time with my brothers on this trip which was different and fun.
 I love sitting around the fire and having smores!

Jason and I had the opportunity to see a Cirque Du Soleil show which was really cool.  It's amazing what those people can do!

(They were pretty strict about no inside photography so that's why I don't have any cool pics.)

We went to my grandparents' house in Manassa for the 24th of July. Dawson had his first long road trip.

He started out happy.

Then got angry.

Then fell asleep.

And the cycle repeated.

Here we are melting at the parade.

We also made a trip to see Grandma Mary (my childhood babysitter) so she could meet Dawson!


We also spent some quality time hanging around the house with my family.





 Dawson learned to clap on our trip!

Hooray for Summer travels!












No comments:

Post a Comment