November Morning

Friday, July 11, 2014

Christmas 2013

Yes, it's true, I'm having a case of Christmas in July.  I finally have the time to update the blog so I'm starting with reporting on Christmas nearly seven months later.  This past Christmas we did our own little family celebration before we headed to Colorado.  We opened gifts from each other and other family members that had been sent to our house.  

We also have a tradition of buying one new Christmas tree ornament each year for every member of the family.  I tell Dave that he can pick out what he likes, but it has to be red and white and it has to look nice.  So, that basically translates to me picking out all of the ornaments (control freak!).  However, I absolutely love the cute Santas we got this year!

Here are some cute pictures of my two handsome boys in their Sunday best, close to Christmas.



Then we flew to my parents' house in Colorado.  Everyone was home for Christmas including the newest addition to our family, Jennifer's husband Kyle.

We had a good time celebrating with my family and continuing on with Picardo family Christmas traditions.  Christmas morning is always lots of fun and now it is even more fun with Dawson.  He had a great time playing with his new toys!

While he was young for this puzzle at the time, this is now one of his favorite toys!  Mommy and Daddy are glad that the batteries have worn out so it no longer makes sound though. :)

Pound-a-Peg and stacking blocks!

Dawson devoured a whole bag of Panda cookies from his stocking before breakfast.

Dawson got cute little monkey slippers.  Unfortunately, I think he threw one away in the fun trash can.  We have yet to find the missing slipper.



Dawson was also really great about being gentle with the Christmas tree.  Let's hope we have the same luck this year.


We had a great time celebrating with my family!

Mom and Dad

Kyle and Jennifer

Jason and Jeremy

Dawson loves playing with his uncles.  He had lot of fun playing basketball with Jeremy!


Our cute family!
Merry Christmas from the Gregory's!
December 25, 2013
















No comments:

Post a Comment