November Morning

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Family Time

Over the Fourth of July, Dave's mom and step dad came to visit.  We like to go to Thanksgiving Point for Thanksgiving to relax at the park and enjoy the firework show.

I got Dawson and I matching shirts in NYC so we could be twins on the Fourth of July!



We had lots of fun with Keith and Julie.  Dawson loved spending time with his grandparents.

We had a good time shopping/playing at City Creek and eating at the Cheesecake Factory.


Toward the end of the summer Dawson, my sister, and I took a road trip to see my family in Colorado.  We had a good time shopping, eating yummy food, and spending time with family.  Dave flew in for the weekend just in time to help with Jeremy's Eagle Scout project! 

Dawson had a lot of fun playing outside, especially on the trampoline.



We are so grateful for the families that we have.  We are glad we could spend time with them this summer!














No comments:

Post a Comment