November Morning

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Summer Fun 2015

We had tons of fun this summer!  I especially enjoyed my summer because it was the first time I didn't have school preparations in the back of my mind.  It was nice to just relax and enjoy time with Dave and Dawson.

Dawson and I had lots of fun together!  One thing I really enjoyed doing with him was taking him to movies at the dollar theater.  He does pretty good sitting and watching the movie and he absolutely loves the candy I bring for him.  It took some time, but he learned to like popcorn as well.



We also spent lots of time playing outside in the backyard.  I enjoyed catching up on some pleasure reading while Dawson played with his toys.


This year we decided to go to Springville's parade on the 24th of July.  We started the day with the Fireman's Breakfast (glad we tried it, but we'll skip it next year) and then found a place on Main Street to watch the parade.  Dawson loved the music, cars, performers, and horses.  We all enjoyed it but it was extremely hot.  Next year we need seats on the east side.







Springville built a new park as well.  It is called the Wayne Bartholomew Park and it is a man made reservoir park.  We had lots of fun playing there and enjoying the sand and water.






We also went to the Springville Splash Pad a couple of times too!

One day Dawson and I went raspberry picking.  Dawson was a good helper this year and even filled up his own bucket, although it was hard to keep him from eating the raspberries along the way.

 Baby Bump!


Dawson and I also made a trip to the Monte L. Bean Museum to look at the animals.




Grandma Julie came to visit over the Fourth of July and brought Dawson a bouncy castle!

We also became pretty consistent with having Family Home Evenings.  One night we went to the Provo Temple as a family.  Dawson loved it so much and cried when we left.


We love spending time with this fun boy of ours!







And we love wearing him out!  Sleeping pictures are my favorite!


























No comments:

Post a Comment