November Morning

Friday, January 8, 2016

Halloween 2015

Of course Dawson needed to be one of the Avengers for Halloween this year.  We went back and forth between Iron Man and Hulk but eventually decided on Iron Man.  Dawson was so excited!

Even though I didn't have to dress up for school this year, I wanted to take advantage of my belly so I made an easy version of Mike Wazowski from Monsters Inc.

 Here's Dawson and I all ready for the ward Halloween party.  I couldn't decide which picture I liked best of Dawson because they are all cute so I included them all!


My dad came into town for the Halloween weekend so Dawson had fun trick-or-treating with Papa, Mommy, and Daddy.  It was so cute to hear Dawson say, "Trick-or-treat" at each door.  He had a lot of fun but did get a little scared from some of the more frightening costumes and house decor.

 We came back with a pretty good haul of candy too!


Happy Halloween!







No comments:

Post a Comment